Copyright

All photos, images and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Jephyr's New Photography Blog!



Hello!

I've been posting on another blog for quite a while now and a while back one friend described it as "funky"... I think because from post to post I'd share artwork, photography or various ramblings about my life all together in one big eclectic goo.

As that has grown in content...and my interest in photography has increased...I've decided to split things off into separate blogs...making it easier for people to find and follow particular topics they are interested in.

So I created this blog strictly for my photography.

I'll start with a couple of images I took recently...hope you enjoy them...and my new blog!

"His Royal Highness" - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved
"His Royal Highness" - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved

"One Bird In Da Bush" - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved
"One Bird In Da Bush" - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved

Thank you for stopping by...and look for more photography soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment