Copyright

All photos, images and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Various Photos By Jephyr



Hello,

I've been going through some photos I took over the last couple of years and came across a few I wanted to post here.

Photography - Copyright 2014 - Jephyr - All Rights Reserved

This beautiful creature seemed so curious about me as I stood taking pictures of wildlife at a pond near my home.  

He slowly swam closer and closer to me until he was in the reeds right at my feet.

I love his expression and the way he was keeping an eye on me out of the corner of his eye.

Photography - Copyright 2014 - Jephyr - All Rights Reserved

I was taking some shots of the gorgeous sky over-head one day and caught this jet...no doubt loaded with passengers...soaring in the distant sky.

Photography - Copyright 2015 - Jephyr - All Rights Reserved

I rented the new Canon 100-300 L Lens one weekend for my Canon EOS 5D Mark II and captured this good looking guy sunning himself at the Phoenix zoo.


Photography - Copyright 2015 - Jephyr - All Rights Reserved

I'd gone to a nearby wildlife preserve to take photos...and was headed back to my car and stopped to take this. 

When I look at this shot it immediately reminds me of how peaceful and quiet
 it was when I shot it. 

It was a truly beautiful evening!!

----------------------------------

Thanks you for stopping by!!








No comments:

Post a Comment